Returns and refunds
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
The Customer has the right to cancel an order placed on the Website, with no penalties and without providing a reason, by returning all or part of the Products purchased to the Seller.
The Customer must inform the Seller, as described in paragraph 7.2, of their intention to return the goods within 15 days, starting from the date in which the Customer, or someone acting on their behalf – other than the courier – has taken possession of the Products.
If an Order includes multiple Products, the intention to return the goods can be notified at different times, as long as within the 15-day deadline.
The Customer has the following options to return the goods:
(A) return the Products to the Seller via courier
Before handing the Products over to the courier, the Customer must follow the steps listed below:
- the Customer can inform the Seller of the intention to return the goods in a letter sent by registered mail or courier service with acknowledgement of receipt, to the address indicated.
The Products must be returned within 14 (fourteen) days form the date in which the Customer notified the intention of returning the goods, following the instructions set in paragraph 7.3.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date in which the intention of returning all or part of the Products purchased was notified, the Customer must:
(1) send the Products to be returned, adequately packaged, to the Seller:
- a) by handing the Products over to a courier chosen by the Customer; or
- b) by handing the Products over to a courier appointed by the Seller.
Products cannot be returned directly in stores.
When returning the Products to the Seller, the Customer must cover all costs (including any customs duties, where applicable).
- Products part of the same Order may be returned at different times within 14 days from the date in which the Customer notified the decision to return the Products;
- Products returned exercising the right of withdrawal (hereinafter “Returned Goods”) must be intact; returning only single parts or components of the Products in not permitted (including items parts of kits);
- Returned Goods must not have been used, worn, washed, stained, or damaged, and must not show signs of having been used;
- Returned Goods must be in their original package and include all accessories and labels;
- Returned goods must be accompanied by the invoice, mentioning what Isacco should do (size change/item change/refund).
The Seller will refund all payments made by the Customer to purchase the Returned Goods, with the exception of the following costs, if applicable, which will be met by the Customer:
- additional costs to ship the Order (already paid by the Customer at the time of the purchase), if the Customer chose a courier and/or a delivery method different from the standard method made available by the Seller. These additional costs will be refunded to the Customer only if the Products were damaged during transport, or sent in error by the Seller, or if the Products were found to be faulty;
- any ancillary expenses (ex. cash-on-delivery expenses);
- the costs incurred because the Customer chose a courier and/or a delivery method different from the standard method made available by the Seller;
- the shipment costs incurred because the Customer chose to return in multiple batches Products purchased as part of the same Order. In this case, only the first shipment will be free (as long as carried out using the methods and the courier chosen by the Seller). The cost and arrangements for additional shipments following the first (regardless of the courier and methods chosen by the Customer) will be met by the Customer.
After exercising the right of withdrawal by following the required process, the Customer will receive an email with the confirmation that the returned goods have been received (hereinafter “Returned Goods Confirmation”). Once the Seller has verified that the requirements to exercise the right of withdrawal set in paragraph 7 have been met, the Customer will receive an email confirming the return has been approved. The Seller will refund the amounts spent to purchase the Returned Goods to the Customer no later than 14 days from the date the Seller was informed of the intention to return the goods, subject to the Seller receiving the Returned Goods. The Seller will refund the Customer via bank transfer.
If the Customer returns the goods without meeting the requirements set in paragraph 7, no refund will be due. Within 10 days from receiving the email informing the customer that the Returned Goods have not been accepted and providing the motivations thereof, by replying to the same email the Customer may choose to reobtain the Returned Goods at their own expense. Alternatively, the Seller will be legitimated to keep the Returned Goods as well as the price paid for the purchase thereof.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to Personalised Products and/or Products specifically made for the Customer.
GARANZIA LEGALE PER PRODOTTI NON CONFORMI
Il Venditore è responsabile per qualsiasi difetto dei Prodotti e per la non conformità degli stessi all’Ordine effettuato, esistente al momento della consegna del bene.
La durata della garanzia è di 2 (due) anni dal momento della consegna del bene. La presente garanzia è valida alle seguenti condizioni:
- a) the defect is discovered within 2 (two) years from the date the Products were delivered;
- b) the Customer notifies the Seller of the defects within 2 (two) months from the discovery, unless this is incompatible with any superseding mandatory rules of the Country in which the Customer resides;
- c) the Customer provides the commercial document/invoice of the purchase.
If the Seller confirms the nonconformity of the Products, the Customer has the right to receive a refund for the amount paid for the Products without at no additional cost.
All costs to return the goods that the Customer deems defective will be met by the Seller, but only after the Seller has ascertained that the defect is imputable to the Seller; if the defect is not a manufacturing defect, i.e. is not imputable to the Seller, all costs to return the goods will be met by the Customer.
The Customer may request to exchange the purchased goods for items of different sizes and/or styles, as long as the Products are returned intact, in their original packaging, with all labels, tags, etc., in the condition in which they were delivered to the Customer.
Personalised Products and/or Products made specifically for the Customer cannot be exchanged.
Products with manufacturing defects cannot be returned once they have been personalised and/or altered by the Customer; therefore, Customers are invited to thoroughly check the Products before making any personalisations and/or alterations.